Want to learn more about sleep disorders? Check out these links:
1. University of Michigan Health System: Children's Sleep Problems
This resource discusses common sleep problems for children of all ages, provides a chart to determine how much sleep a child needs, gives tips on developing good sleeping habits, and much more.
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
This resource has brochures for CPAP, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Sleep Studies, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Sleep Apnea.
3. Mayo Clinic: Sleep Center
This resource gives details about sleeping disorders and provides advice on solving them. Some tips on there include: fatigue and the swing shift, children's sleep, foods to help you sleep, a guideline for how much sleep you need and much more.
4. University of Maryland Medical Center: Sleep Disorders Center
This resource has sleep related tests to help you determine if you are sleep deprived or are at risk for sleep apnea.
5. Havard Medical School, Division of Sleep Medicine: Healthy Sleep
This resource gives details on how sleep disorders affect our long term health.
6. Havard Medical School, Division of Sleep Medicine: Healthy Sleep Video Clip
This video discusses how to talk to your doctor about your sleep issues.
Looking for a sleep center or sleep specialist? Use WhereToFindCare.com's Sleep Center Finder tool to locate a sleep center near you.
If you have been to a sleep center, share your experience by rating the Sleep Center. Your input will help others make their decision on which sleep center they should select.
*Information on WheretoFindCare.com is for informational purposes only. Always seek medical advice from your physican if you think you have a sleep disorder.