by Marina Takagi
Every woman has wants and needs. Every woman is capable of fulfilling those single-handedly. There are easy methods that any woman, any age can utilize, easily boosting health, happiness, and being.
10. It's okay to indulge: Eat a chocolate bar, buy shoes or a bottle of wine that may be a little more expensive, or get a manicure/pedicure.
9. Say it: you're a woman!: Feel empowered as a woman, physically and emotionally.
8. Feel the beat: Music is a gift. Whether you need Mozart to help you study, Shania Twain to listen to in the car, or Norah Jones to relax you, there is a fitting genre to fit your mood.
7. Do something you normally wouldn't do: Maybe you never wear high heels and dresses. Maybe you have never liked the outdoors. So then, go on a date in some stilettos and a cocktail dress or go camping for a weekend. You can do what you want to do.
6. Be careful in the sun: Sunshine can be a pick-me-up, but too much sun can be a hand-me-down. Use that sunscreen and be careful. You know your body's limits when it comes to those UV Rays.
5. A smile goes alone way: You can read a book that makes you laugh, watch a TV show, or enjoy the company of jokster friends. No matter the choice, laughter boosts your mood, pulling you out from slumps and dreary days.
4. Relax: Take a bath. Read a book. Go on a run. Watch a movie. Breathe. Every woman deserves a step back and time to relax.
3. It always helps to stay informed: Read about the latest health news and make sure you know what is going on in your society. It never hurts to be safe and also help others be aware, as well. Along with staying informed about our society, check-up on your own health too.
2. Eat smart: Eating healthy is important. It's okay to have the occasional dessert or coffee drink. Just make sure you know your body and its' limits. (Don't go to the grocery store hungry...that'll save your bank account, too!)
1. Move!: Whether it's going to the gym, playing sports, or just walking around the block with your dog...stay active.