If you’re like me, your workplace will have tempting treats almost every day. While it would be effortless to graze on these foods, losing those pounds after the holidays will be anything but easy.
We have compiled a list of tips to combat the long line of temptations you’ll be facing over the coming weeks.
1. Avoid the break room at all cost- most likely the treats will be located in the break room, so just don’t go in there.
2. Try to pick something small or take a small piece. Avoidance can sometimes lead to binging later, so sometimes it’s best to indulge in a taste to satisfy the craving.
3. Pick fruit if available. Fruit is a healthy and satisfyingly sweet choice.
4. Use a dessert plate at parties. You’ll only be able to fit so much on this, limiting your options to only a few indulgences.
5. Drink lots of water. Water adds to the feeling of fullness, causing you to eat less.
6. Only take one piece at a time. If you must have more than one, walking to get each one will add to the exercise needed to work off those tasty morsels.
What are your tactics to avoid those unwanted holiday pounds?
Looking for some easy exercises? Check out these videos from Nutri-Info.