Please take a moment, read and share these helpful tips for Safety in the Community:
1. Join your Neighborhood Watch program.
2. Work with school leaders to implement school violence and bullying programs.
3. Keep weapons in a locked and safe place, away from children.
4. Model respectful communication in your interactions with children, family members and in the community.
5. Be a caring adult in the life of a young person.
6. Call the police or local child protective services if you suspect an older adult has been abused or a child neglected