- Frozen bananas: Put a wooden stick into a peeled banana. Cut large bananas in half first. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Once frozen, peel off the plastic and enjoy.
- Frozen graham cracker sandwiches: Mix mashed bananas and peanut butter, spread between graham crackers and freeze.
- Fruit smoothies: Blend fresh or frozen fruit with yogurt and milk or juice. Try 100% orange juice, low-fat yogurt, and frozen strawberries.
- Frozen juice cups: Pour 100% fruit juice into small paper cups. Freeze. To serve, peel off the paper and eat.
- Ants on a Log: Thinly spread peanut butter on narrow celery sticks. Top with a row of raisins or other diced dried fruit.
- Caterpillar kabobs: Assemble chunks of melon, apple, orange, and pear on skewers for a fruity kabob.
- Fruity peanut butterfly: Start with carrot sticks or celery for the body. Attach wings made of thinly sliced apples with peanut butter and decorate with halved grapes or dried fruit.
(Source: FDA ) There have been tremendous strides made in the research and development of an Artificial Pancreas Device System. On Septembe...