- Take care of yourself-eat healthy and get sleep. Lack of sleep and eating poorly places physical stress on your body. If your body is already in a weaken state, it makes it more difficult to handle emotional stress.
- Prioritize your tasks and make a reasonable time table for yourself. Don't try to cram 4 weeks of work into 1 week. Ask yourself: what's really important? And then cut out or scale back other tasks. For example-in a perfect world, your house would be decorated top to bottom, inside and out for the holiday. But there's only 1 week to Christmas. Scale it back to the most important item-like decorating the Christmas tree.
- Take time to relax. Watch your favorite show/movie. Practice yoga or mediate. Don't have the time? Even taking short 5 minute breaks will do wonders. Take a deep breath, clear your mind, listen to music.
- Learn to say no. There are so many activities to do during the holidays. Do what you can. But-when your body tells you to slow down or take a break-do it.
- Ask for help. Most people want to help once they know you need it. Don't think you are being a bother.
(Source: FDA ) There have been tremendous strides made in the research and development of an Artificial Pancreas Device System. On Septembe...